Examples of Our Work
LSERSA wanted an online booking and payment system for their weekly training sessions. They'd ruled-out off-the-shelf systems like Teamer (too complicated) and Wild Apricot (too expensive). Instead we worked with them to provide a bespoke solution to their requirements.
- allows the coaches to easily manage booking sessions, user accounts and racers
- uses Stripe for payments
- is hosted as part of the main LSERSA website for seamless integration
We updated their whole website at the same time, ensuring it is
- highly-performant, scoring the maximum 400 on Google's Lighthouse tool
- responsive and mobile-friendly, adapting to different size screens
- designed to be fully accessible
Best of all — we were able to design the system with NO ongoing costs.
A staff-scheduling system for planning staff and lessons rotas over a fortnight schedule. The simple UI lets Admin easily manage staff, lesson types and locations. Completed schedules can then be amended to reflect planned changes such as vacations.
- staff have access to their own schedules online
- option to email schedules to staff through the system
- upload and download schedules (as CSV files) for storage or easier mass-editing
- available as a hosted service
A demonstration of the system is available.
A browser-based system to run a bracket-based competition. Choice of single bracket or two-stage competition. (One round of head-to-heads, with winners and losers entered into two separate brackets).
- single-page web app with no need for internet connection
- competitions can be saved and loaded
- simple and intuitive user interface
We were asked to provide a hosted API producing radial chart visualisations.
- colours and labels are fully customisable with a wide selection of icons available
- hosted homepage, documentation and API endpoint
- every new chart is assigned a unique identifier and copy held in a server data store for easy retrieval
- built using industry-standard tools (FastAPI)
A demonstration version of the API is available.
We also specialize in spreadsheet-based development for both Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets.
Past projects have included:
- score sheet design
- race entry, timing and results package
- inventory and stock-keeping system for an online store